1. That mystery hole in the bathroom floor (you know the one-the carpet is fine, but the floor underneath seems to be missing in one spot)
2. Trying to get the windows open-arrrg
3. Trying to get the windows shut w/o slamming (and trying to do it quietly so Dad doesn’t hear me sneaking out)
4. The scary, cranky old lady that ran the park
5. Lying in my room at night and hearing the neighbors fight, talk, start their car-pretty much their whole life!
6. The water pipes freezing in the winter. Remember the lamp clamped under the cabinet doors?
7. Those pesky speed bumps in the road
8. Scary tornado seasons!
9. And last...jumping out the back door, because there were No steps!
The GREAT thing about living in a trailer park…I could always find a kid to play with and if the park had a swimming pool, well…us kids were in heaven!!
From the little pig that finally built her house of brick, J
UPDATE: After some thought, I realized maybe these are the things I LOVED as a kid, they made life interesting and fun. As an adult, not so much! LOL
Why do all trailers have the mystery hole? Just about every one I have ever lived in has one. Hmmm