from, Rebekah http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/A/Home.html
She is a fellow okie and is super funny (check out her Christmas Cards).
Of course with great power comes great responsibility—or something like that—so here are the rules for the award (yes, there are strings attached, but I'm good with that)
1. Talk about how super awesome the person who gave it to you is (actually, the rules say “thank and link back to the person who gave you the award”) but my version is much better
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (We share the love around here)
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
1. I can pick up things with my toes. It’s a gift, my daughter has it too. We amaze others constantly with our toe abilities! Don’t be jealous!
2. I get nervous around new people and when speaking in public. Yes, I know most people do, but I tend to break out in hives or start to faint.
3. I’m a horrible house keeper—no really, it’s ugly!
4. I talk in my sleep, and laugh, and sing—well, you get the picture
5. Rick would add, I also punch him in the nose a lot (while sleeping).
6. I sleep walk too…apparently I’m pretty busy at night, might be why I’m always tired
7. I love to bake, and sew and make little projects. I get super excited, but I lose interest quickly…hey, squirrel!
Sorry, I don’t know 15 bloggers, so I will share with you: 10 super, duper, great ones
Madge is a Mom, I recently discovered this one and laugh every time I visit. This lady speaks her mind, and good for her! http://madgeisamom.blogspot.com/
It’s a Hodge Podge Life, I found this site on accident, can’t remember how; but it’s full of cutsy fun things http://itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com/
Adrians Crazy Life, this lady is just livin life one-day-at-a-time and sharing her adventures with the rest of us http://www.adrianscrazylife.com/
Masto Mama Chronicles, this is the lovely lady who designed my web header. She also blogs about her family’s illness and how they struggle daily but are thankfully hourly for each other and God’s grace http://mastomama.blogspot.com/
Life in The Craft Lane, seen some cute images around here? That would be from this blog, love it, love it http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/life-in-the-craft-lane-with-mandie
Plumrose lane, this site is full of cute cute cute designs for a webpage, thanks for sharing my dear! http://www.plumroselane.com/
Toby and Max, I visit Ms Sandy all the time to see what new designs she is making, painting, or designing—she’s super artsy http://www.tobyandmaxjewelry.blogspot.com/
The Red Head Riter, this lady is super fantastic, she is sweet, fun and a lot of her posts have purpose. I love the letter to her daughter about Jesus http://www.theredheadriter.com/
Bakerella, this site is not new, but it is new to me! I love it. There are super cute sweets on here. I’m going to try the peanut butter cookies next weeks. Thanks for the inspiration, dear! http://www.bakerella.com/
The Grasshoppa, I love this site, because what she writes is so raw and heartfelt http://www.thegrasshoppa.com/
Thanks Again, Rebekah, for the award—you rock!!
And to the future award winners--thanks for making me smile!