Anyway, it occurs to me, there are A LOT of things that go on during our day that the other one never knows about. Maybe Rick had to do some very complicated task at work or deal with a group of people that were not very pleasant. He does not share every little detail of his day with me. Nor I with him
Today, I am home with the kids and the broken puppy and when he comes home I hope to have dinner cooking and the house picked up a little (it is a rare day, indeed) and he will notice the house and the food but there are a million other things he will never hear about
Ten Things My Husband Will Never Notice I Did Today (while he was at work):
1. Cleaned the inside of the oven, twice (it was really bad)
2. Used a magic eraser on the back door (dirt and handprints, and dirty handprints)
3. Re-stretched the screen on the door (I even figured out how to push that little rubber seal in-without the special roller tool)
4. Printed off and studied my class syllabus for my college course (A LOT of material)
5. Finally finished typing the school directory (there are over 300 student)
6. Watched an entire episode of Hannah Montana (in my defense, the kids left it on and I had to see how things turned out)
7. Scrubbed all the drawings off the bathtub wall (stupid bathtub crayons) Why wouldn’t he noticed this? Because there are new drawings EVERYDAY!
8. Cooked two batches of ribbons for the girls hair bows (weird, I know, I’ll explain later)
9. Did 5 loads of laundry (wash, dry, fold, wash, dry, fold, repeat)
10. Did chalkboard drawings with the girl
11. Missed him, (so many times during the day, I turn to tell him something but he is not there or sometimes I just wanted be in his arms where I feel safe and happy)
So, what did you do today, that your spouse probably doesn’t know about? Maybe you had something weird for lunch (M&Ms, anyone?)Maybe you finished a really good book, or maybe you napped…what did you do?
PS: Remember to keep it clean, people, this is a family channel J Plus, we do NOT need too much information!
To participate in this discussion-go to the TOP of the post, near the tile and leave a comment.
Can't wait to hear from ya!!